Today’s morning sun was such a surreal sight. I was stupidly trying to stare at it to understand it better but, because of the haze, the sun was being magnified and it was hurting my eyes to figure the freaky thing out! Quite pretty though.
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade kimchi: Part one; "it's easy"
- Brown and purple food
- Fudgey fudge fudge fudges fudgesicles YEAH!!
- This video makes me happy (and want to roller skate)
- Something strange this day shone
- What's for dinner tonight?
- Homemade "Summer & Seed" granola with nectarine compote
- Stop buying rinse aid for your dishwasher!!
- Date Night- couples cooking class.
- Akarua beer beverages Canada career cats central otago clouds coffee cooking dinner parties dogs dreams eating echinacea Facebook fashion food friends fun funny fun run gluten free google green happiness health healthy eating heart disease holidays husband ice-cream indecision inspiration jamie oliver Katy Perry kittens love marriage Miley Cyrus Monday Mount Maunganui movies Mt Difficulty music My New Roots new zealand North Vancouver paleo diet paleolithic pinot gris pinot rose Queenstown rain rainbow running sadness sex sex and the city sheep sleep smoking smoothies stress stressed summer travel Vancouver weather weekend weekends wine work yoga YouTube
Blogs I Follow